BEST. The Key to Access Solutions
Dan Brown, Director of Housing at Slippery Rock University, wanted to upgrade offline locks in student housing to a centralized electronic access system. However, due to budget constraints, he needed a cost-effective solution that he could test and scale up incrementally. That’s when he discovered Switch Tech.
Mike Singleton, Grounds Lead for Valley View School District 365U, wanted to ensure the safety of students, teachers and staff in the wake of the tragic events at Sandy Hook Elementary School. A close inspection of over a thousand doors across 23 buildings proved that the district had already deployed compatible BEST 9K locks capable of securing buildings fast.
Guy Grace, Former Littleton Public Schools’ Director of Security and Emergency Planning, needed an unobtrusive way to secure school campuses. He found the SHELTER system could ensure fast, effective lockdowns in an emergency without being intrusive.
Diana Diaz-Harrison, Founder and Executive Director of Arizona Autism Charter Schools, Inc., was on a mission to build a cutting-edge school for children with autism. When it came to access control, she needed a solution that would allow access to specialists on an hourly or daily basis without disturbing students. Switch Tech gave her the flexibility that she needed.
Learning & Higher Education
Deploy Flexible, Reliable Security within Budget
- Industry-leading durability for long deployment
- High-level security for access, egress and lockdown
- Masterkey strategy and rekeying assistance available
Retail & Commercial
Reduce Risk with Cost-Effective Access Control
- Easy alteration of employee/tenant access without rekeying
- Designed for high-turnover environments
- Traceable access to inventory, display cases, record rooms and more
Get Trusted Solutions through Preferred Procurement Channels
- Deployed in the government sector for over 75 years
- Available through preferred state and federal procurement channels
- Wide variety of applications for different levels of security
Increase Movement while Ensuring Patient Safety
- Made to withstand high-traffic healthcare environments
- Special designs for behavioral care units
- UltraShield™ antimicrobial coating prevents spread of pathogens