Designed for a variety of access control applications, electric strikes are the most commonly used electrified locking hardware. And BEST has options for every type of application.
Each access control opening consists of four primary components: the power supply, the electrified locking hardware, the switch and the wire. When choosing electrified locking hardware, our portfolio of BEST electric strikes allows customers to confidently secure an opening in both aftermarket and new construction applications.
1/2" Rim Strikes
- Slim profile for tight-fitting installations
- Micro-motor technology for less energy
- Ability to create additional sizes (5/8″ and 3/4″)
3/4" Rim Strikes
- Operates with rim exit devices
- Stainless steel design
- Surface mounted to eliminate cutting the frame
4 Series Centerline Strikes
- Ideal for heavy-duty, fire-labeled applications
- Unique anti-vibration design
- 1-1/2″ (38mm) cut-out depth to accommodate multiple door frame types
6 Series Centerline Strikes
- Multi-voltage single solenoid
- Selectable lock mode and plug-in wire connectors
- Standard and low-profile versions available
- Modular design that is compatible with most locks
- No special faceplates required
- Solenoid design prevents keeper from heating up
The BEST solutions for your industry
Where it Works
Learning & Higher Education
Use BEST electric strikes to secure entryways in educational environments with electronic locking systems.
Deploy BEST electric strikes to secure doorways in government buildings with electronic access control.
Increase security in healthcare facilities by adding BEST electric strikes to doorways with electronic access.
Retail & Commercial
Secure doors with a variety of electronic locking systems in commercial spaces using BEST electric strikes.
UltraShield™ antimicrobial coating available
Find A Dealer
With dealers in every major city and region across the United States, you have immediate access to all BEST products.