After careful product analysis we will streamline all electric strikes products into the RCI product line beginning July 2023.
This change will provide our customers with access to electronic controls such as electric strikes and electromagnetic locks but also a robust product offering including power supplies, switches, specialty locks, readers and credentials found within the RCI product line.
How will this impact you?
Current RCI customers:
- No changes. Business will continue as normal
Current BEST customers:
- Beginning July 2023, we will work with you to ensure you are enabled for RCI purchases.
After July 2023, all orders can be placed through RCI:
- RCI equivalent products are available.
- Please contact your Customer Service Representative with questions specific to your needs.
- Or, refer to the RCI product and cross reference sheets below
1/2" Rim Strikes
- Slim profile for tight-fitting installations
- Micro-motor technology for less energy
- Ability to create additional sizes (5/8″ and 3/4″)
3/4" Rim Strikes
- Operates with rim exit devices
- Stainless steel design
- Surface mounted to eliminate cutting the frame
4 Series Centerline Strikes
- Ideal for heavy-duty, fire-labeled applications
- Unique anti-vibration design
- 1-1/2″ (38mm) cut-out depth to accommodate multiple door frame types
6 Series Centerline Strikes
- Multi-voltage single solenoid
- Selectable lock mode and plug-in wire connectors
- Standard and low-profile versions available
- Modular design that is compatible with most locks
- No special faceplates required
- Solenoid design prevents keeper from heating up
Find A Dealer
With dealers in every major city and region across the United States, you have immediate access to all BEST products.