Electromagnetic locks securely prevent a door from opening without proper access credentials. BEST offers electromagnetic locks (maglocks) that give you versatile and flexible solutions for a range of applications.
The magnetic strength of our maglocks creates a holding force of up to 1200 lbs., making them ideal for low-risk security applications, such as interior doors, rooms with specified access, storage closets and staffed areas. They easily fit both new and retrofit applications to meet both security as well as fire and life safety requirements. The result is easy installation and long-term operation.
- All-in-one delayed egress lock
- Built-in sensor that detects pressure
- Built-in sounder for loss prevention, life safety and traffic control
- Stainless-steel housing for weather-resistance
- Remote Lock Status (RLS) feature for easy monitoring
- Built-in conduit fitting and an extra-long wire cable
- Short, low-profile design for easy installation
- 1-7/8 width size meets code
- Ideal for narrow-style aluminum or pairs of doors without mullions
- Available for single or double outswinging doors
- Easy-access wiring cavity
- Built-in adjustable time delay
The BEST solutions for your industry
Where it Works
Learning & Higher Education
Use BEST electromagnetic locks in educational environments to bring additional security to low-risk areas.
Bring added security to low-risk areas in government buildings with BEST electromagnetic locks.
Add another security barrier to entryways in healthcare facilities with BEST electromagnetic locks.
Retail & Commercial
Create secure barriers at low-risk access points in commercial environments with BEST electromagnetic locks.
UltraShield™ antimicrobial coating available
Find A Dealer
With dealers in every major city and region across the United States, you have immediate access to all BEST products.